Attack on airship.
|Technical Name(s)||1@air1, 1@air2|
On iRO, this instance is localized as Airship Raid.
After saving Prontera from Himmelmez's undead invasion, Chaos and the others set sail for Juno to seek out a sage name Kadmon. Unfortunately they are accosted by Arkana and her gaggle of flying creatures.
- RO AirshipAssaultMap1.jpg
- RO AirshipAssaultMap2.jpg
- Reckless Captain Ferlock
Time Limit: none
- Talk to all of the passengers. The conversation with Chaos, Iris, and Ferlock will advance the quest.
- An attack will begin on the airship. The monsters here cannot be fought. Proceed to the lower deck (entrance on the east end of the ship).
- Kill all monsters on this floor (they resemble Beholder and Rotor Zairo).
- Proceed to the next floor once the text at the top of your screen instructs you to do so. The stairs are on the east end of the ship.
- Kill all monsters on this floor (they resemble Gremlin and Blue Acidus).
- Talk to Iris on the eastern part of the ship. Iris and Chaos will disappear.
- Return to the previous floor of the ship once the text at the top of your screen instructs you to do so. The stairs are on the east end of the ship.
- Kill all monsters on this floor (they resemble Beholder and Gold Acidus).
- Exit back out to the main deck once the text at the top of your screen instructs you to do so. The stairs are at the center of the ship.
- Talk to Fenrir to start the scene.
- Kill the Wyvern monster.
- Talk to Iris to continue the scene. Captain Ferlock will go crazy and start shooting up the ship.
- Subdue Captain Ferlock.
- Talk to Chaos. This will start a scene.
- Exit the portal at the north when it appears.
- Patch (2019 Mar. 06)
- Airship Raid memorial dungeon is not possible to correct the phenomenon.
- Patch (2013 Oct. 02)
- The stats of Ferlock and Gold Acidus will change.
- Ferlock is modified so that no Steal skill is applied.
- Heroes' Trail Part 3 Update (2013 Sept. 25)
- Added Fenrir & Sarah instance.
- Added Airship Assault instance.