Ash causes skills to fail to activate at a 50% chance, reduces HIT by 50%, and causes other effects depending on the target:
- On plant-type monsters, reduces DEF by 50%.
- On water-type monsters, reduces ATK and Flee by 50%.
- Fire-element attacks will deal 150% damage on targets with the Ash status effect.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
The following abilities inflict Ash:
Cure[edit | edit source]
Ash can be cured through the following methods:
Prevention[edit | edit source]
The following lists ways that Ash can be prevented:
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2014 Apr. 02)
- In Siege and PVP area, the Volcanic Ash status is modified to be applied without enemy.
- Ascended state of the Ash effect [When you suffer damage from a high speed damage, 1.5 times damage will be removed.]