Bangungot Hospital (instance)
The lair of evil.
|Technical Name(s)||1@ma_h, 1@ma_c, 1@ma_b|
Maps[edit | edit source]
Sourced from iRO Updates
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Time Limit: 1 hour
Phase 1: Kill monsters tormenting patients
- In each of the patient rooms, kill all the Bangungot's Mangkukulam that spawn.
Phase 2A: Eliminate Bangungot (2~3 Minutes)
- Fight against Bangungot, you must deal at least <x> damage or she will recover some HP at the end of the round.
- Several of Bangungot's Mananaggal may spawn along with Bangungot. The number that spawn increases according to <something>. Any that you do not kill will remain in the room in subsequent iterations of this phase.
- Things to watch out for are Lord of Vermilion, and quicken/power-up when it gets low. Otherwise it is fairly easy.
- If Bangungot dies, advance to Phase 3.
Phase 2B: Rescue one of the patients (2~3 Minutes)
- You will be moved to another identical location on the map. The Bangungot you were fighting still exists and maintains its previous HP value.
- Bangungot (invulnerable) will spawn at the center of the room and cast full heal. (Don't waste time trying to kill it.)
- All players will be resurrected with 1 health and moved near the portal.
- Several Bangungot's Mangkukulam and Bangungot's Tiyanak will spawn in one of the patients rooms, kill them all (quickly!).
- When they have all died, you will return to Phase 2A.
Phase 3: The Pillar of Spirit (1 Minute)
- This is where you are successful of defeating Bangungot in Phase 2A. But in order to eliminate it completely, you must defeat the Pillar of Spirit.
- The Pillar of Spirit has a max HP of 250 with 1 damage taken (similar to plants and mushrooms).
- If you fail to defeat it within a minute. Bangungot will be fully resurrected and return to phase 2A. (the remaining HP of the pillar of spirit will probably be saved for a future iteration of phase 3)
- Easiest way to kill it is Geneticist's Blood Sucker. (This does not instant kill it anymore) Still good thing to use as it procs stuff like CD in Mouth.