Blind reduces your HIT and FLEE rate by 25% and also graphically reduces range of your visibility. It also goes by the term Dark.
The following abilities inflict Blind:
- [Blind Attack] - An NPC-exclusive skill that inflicts Blind by chance.
- Vermilion on the Beach
- Wall of Fog
- Full Buster
Blind can be cured through the following methods:
- Green Potion, Panacea, Royal Jelly and Cure can undo the effect.
- Jam Pancake, Honey Pancake, Mushroom Pancake, Caviar Pancake, and Sour Cream Pancake can remove the effect.
- Having high VIT and LUK will reduce amount of time this ailment affects you, as well as chance of being affected.
- INT also reduces the chance and duration.
- Typing "/effect" will disable reduced visibility effect, but HIT and FLEE will still be reduced.
- Battle Chant instantly removes all buffs and status effects from the Paladin who uses it, including Blind.
- One of Battle Chant's random effects removes all abnormal status effects from party members, including Blind status.
- One of Battle Chant's random effects grants 60 seconds of immunity to all status effects to party members, including Blind status.
- Dispel removes this ailment.
- Mercenary's skill Benediction can undo the effect.
- Royal Guard's King's Grace can remove the effect.
The following lists ways that Blind can be prevented:
- Sunglasses increases resistance to Blind status by 5%.
- Purple Glasses increases resistance to Blind status by 10%.
- Geek Glasses increases resistance to Blind status by 15%.
- Eye Mask adds immunity to Blind.
- Dark Blinder adds immunity to Blind and 2% tolerance to Stun effect.
- Patch (2014 Feb. 05)
- The items "Cure Free" and "Throw Cure Free" are added to the abnormal recovery list of [Darkness] and [Confusion].
- Patch (2013)
- Blind bug has been fixed.
- Patch (2013 Apr.)
- A bug cropped up in Ragnarok Online, which causes the Blind status to continue long after the visual effect has worn off.