|Job Class||Monk, Champion|
|Cooldown||2 seconds (ONLY for Asura Strike)|
|Requirements||Spiritual Cadence Lv. 2, Steel Body Lv. 3, Asura Strike Lv. 3|
Body Relocation instantly transports player to targeted spot, providing no obstacle exists between the caster and the destination. Each cast consumes 1 Spirit Sphere, except if the user is under the Fury condition (in which case it will use none).
On iRO, this skill is known as Snap.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There is a delay of 2 seconds when using a casted Asura Strike immediately after Body Relocation.
- Body Relocation will only move the player to a location the player would have been capable of walking to in a straight line. It will be blocked by Ice Wall, for example.
- Players do not count as an obstacle. Monks can Relocate their way through crowds of people or even directly behind a player.
- The caster will be completely unaffected by any obstacles in the way when moving with Body Relocation. Fire Walls will not be harmful. Neither will Traps.
- Body Relocating away will save the user from AoE skills, but will not release them from most single-target skills, even if they have moved all the way off the screen from the attacker (unless the attacker no longer has a line of sight to the caster). An exception is that Body Relocation can release the player from Fiber Lock.
- Despite the "moving" animation, the character does not really take any time at all to Body Relocation. The slight delay that may be encountered is simply lag and the movement is truly instant.
See Also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2018 Aug. 01)
- MaxLv is increased from 5 to 10.
- From Level 6, there is no consumption of the instrument body.
- Patch (2016 Dec. 28)
- Skill "Body Relocation" after the phenomenon of afterglow remains fixed.
- Patch (2011 Oct. 12)
- Sura's Body Relocation knockback damage applied to the boss monster is corrected.