|Requirements||Flying Side Kick Lv. 7|
Break Fall enables a 20% chance of dodging long ranged physical and magic (both AoE and target spells) attacks. When caster is in Spurt status from performing Lv. 7 or higher Running, Falling will then dodge melee attacks. Flying Side Kick can be used to automatically counter the attacking enemy after the dodge. The damage of the counter Flying Side Kick is increased by base level and is naturally stronger than a manually-casted Flying Side Kick.
On iRO, this skill is localized as Tumbling.
- This is the only stance that can be used by Soul Linkers.
- The 20% chance to dodge an attack is checked after the attack actually "hits", but before it has any effect. Even otherwise unavoidable attacks like CRITs and spells can be dodged.
- Bolt-type spells and other attacks that deal all their damage at the same time (Thunderstorm, Sonic Blow and the like), if fallen from, deal no damage whatsoever. Attacks that spread their damage over several separate hits (Storm Gust, Meteor Storm) are dodged one hit at a time.
- There is a slight delay before you can do anything or even move when dodging an attack. This may be a disadvantage if you're getting mobbed.
- Patch (2018 Jun. 20)
- After using Taekwon character skill 'Break Fall', 'Falling' motion will not be canceled when using an item that allows increased movement.