For reference, players are Demi-Human type.
NOTE: Some cards will reappear in multiple albums. This is working as intended.
In Ragnarok Online II, cards can be compounded into a player character's slots. Originally, the card system had special effects similar to RO's system, but it has since been changed to only affect character stats.Cards can be synthesized to produce better cards. Originally, there were 3 tiers of cards: bronze, silver, and gold. Combining multiple bronze cards produced a silver card and combining multiple silver cards produced a gold card. The drop rate for cards is significantly higher than that of RO to allow for card synthesis. The system has since been changed to use a different set of tiers of cards: Green (common), Blue (uncommon), and Yellow (rare). Combining cards under the new system instead produces + versions of cards rather than the next tier of cards.
Though Lee Myung-jin is the principal artist for the look and feel of the online games (as they are based on his manhwa), even he needs a little help. This is a list of the illustrators responsible for RO's card art.
★ Beretta (MONSTER GOGO)
The original manga RO "Ragnarok" drew Imyonjin (/ 이명진 Lee Jin life) is the studio's "studio DTDS" is better to belong to.
Diforume character illustration, wallpaper, and cards for DOP vivo.
[Whiteout TRACE] (Korean blog)
★ Yunyan, U-nyang
Sting, Penomena is how I draw a card, such as Gemini S58.
[Dark Black] (Korean blog)
Chuni is how I draw a card, such as bio-MVP.
[I hate to make the best name.] (Korean blog)
The more I draw a card, such as Xenia MVP.
RO Guard Card Database (English)
All items (37)
- Increase AGI (Agility)/Attack Speed Cards
- Increase ATK (Attack)/MATK (Magic Attack) Cards
- Increase Critical Attack/Rate Cards
- Increase Damage Based on Monster Property Cards
- Increase Damage Based on Monster Size Cards
- Increase Damage Based on Monster Type Cards
- Increase DEF (Defense)/MDEF (Magic Defense) Cards
- Increase DEX (Dexterity)/Hit Cards
- Increase Experience Point Cards
- Increase Flee Rate/Perfect Dodge Cards
- Increase HP (Hit Points) Cards
- Increase HP/SP (Hit Points/Spell Points) Cards
- Increase INT (Intelligence) Cards
- Increase LUK (Luck) Cards
- Increase Resistance to Special Status Cards
- Increase Skill Effectiveness Cards
- Increase SP (Spell Points) Cards
- Increase Stats Based on Refine Rate Cards
- Increase STR (Strength) Cards
- Increase VIT (Vitality) Cards
- Item Drop Cards
- Reduce Damage Based on Damage Property Cards
- Reduce Damage Based on Monster Property Cards
- Reduce Damage Based on Monster Size Cards
- Reduce Damage Based on Monster Type Cards
- Reflect Damage Cards