Coma reduces afflicted target's HP to 1 and SP to 0. When used against monsters, amount of EXP that equals the damage you dealt during this period is not given when monster dies.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
The following abilities inflict Coma:
Cure[edit | edit source]
Coma can be cured through the following methods:
- Heal, Healing Items
- One of Battle Chant's random effects grants 60 seconds of immunity to all status effects to party members, including Coma.
Prevention[edit | edit source]
The following lists ways that Coma can be prevented:
- You can dodge Coma inducing physical attacks if you have high FLEE.
- Having higher LUK will decrease the chance of Coma when attacked.
- Inversely, having higher LUK will increase the chances for Coma infliction when attacking.
References[edit | edit source]
- Untested. It's hard to classify Coma as a status effect, and it's unknown if it is covered by Battle Chant's immunity effect.