|Faiths||Church of Odin|
|Location||West of Morocc|
Comodo (Korean: 코모도) is famous for having all sorts of entertainment, certainly breaking the laws of the Rune-Midgarts Kingdom. But because it is so far from the capital, Prontera, the laws are not enforced as strictly.
Comodo is a cave town located at the far south region of Rune-Midgarts Kingdom. To get there, you have to go through a wild marsh area, across a large river and a giant cave where aggressive monsters reside in. Due to the local region, the sun does not shine in Comodo.
Points of Interest
- Papuchicha Forest
- Zenhai Marsh
- Kokomo Beach
- Sanderman Fortress
- Pharos Lighthouse
- Beach Caves
Comodo was once a haven for evil creatures and ruled by a witch name Melopsum. She laid dormant for years until she was awakened somehow years ago. She was a huge threat to the people but was defeated in the famous War of the Witch. Despite being defeated, the threat of Melopsum still exists.
- Dancer Job Change
- Bard Job Change
- Consolidating Heavy Debt
- Doomed Swords and Comodo Cheese
- Cat Hand New World Access
- Comodo is an Italian musical term which means "comfortably, moderately," very appropriate considering the Bard and Dancer job change tests are located here.
- The casino in Comodo was originally intended to work like a true casino with minigames based on slot machines, Craps, Blackjack, etc. that utlize Zeny in order to play. Many of the casino-based minigames were removed from the International version of RO (iRO) due to gambling laws in the states. In addition, the minigames were poorly designed and implemented, creating more bugs than benefits.
- Patch (2004 Oct. 12)
- The gambling quest is added to the gambling city of Comodo. There are items that can be obtained only through this gambling quest, so it is not too bad to try it at least once.
- Patch (2003 Jan. 14)
- Added Comodo and associated maps.