Curse reduces your ATK by 25%, causes LUK to become 0, and drastically reduces your Movement Speed.
The following abilities inflict Curse:
- [Curse Attack] - An NPC-exclusive skill that inflicts Curse by chance.
Curse can be cured through the following methods:
- Panacea, Royal Jelly, Holy Water.
- Jam Pancake, Honey Pancake, Mushroom Pancake, Caviar Pancake, and Sour Cream Pancake can remove the effect.
- Acolyte's skill Blessing can undo the effect.
- LUK reduces chance of being Cursed, VIT reduces duration of being Cursed. NOTE: VIT may play a part in resisting as well.
- Battle Chant instantly removes all buffs and status effects from the Paladin who uses it, including Curse.
- One of Battle Chant's random effects removes all abnormal status effects from party members, including Cursed status.
- One of Battle Chant's random effects grants 60 seconds of immunity to all status effects to party members, including Cursed status.
- Dispel removes this ailment.
- Mercenary's skill Benediction can undo the effect.
- Royal Guard's King's Grace can remove the effect.
The following lists ways that Curse can be prevented:
- Headset increases resistance to Curse by 10%.
- Evil Snake Lord Card grants immunity to Curse.