|Job Class||Magician, Super Novice|
|Cast Time||2.15 - 0.15 seconds per level|
|Requirements||Fire Bolt Lv. 4, Fire Ball Lv. 5, Sight Lv. 1|
Fire Wall creates a 1x3 cell wall of Fire on the ground that will block monsters from approaching the caster. All monsters except Undead take 50% damage of the Magic attack strength of the caster and are knocked back when they attempt to walk across the Fire Wall. Skill level affects the Fire Wall`s strength. This fire property skill can be cast to create a maximum of concurrently existing Fire Walls. Consumes 40 SP regardless of skill level.
- Each hit from a Fire Wall carries an MATK modifier of 50%.
- Fire Wall hits at a very high rate of attack: approximately 40 to 50 times per second. Be aware that if there is any significant lag, fast-moving enemies can pass through Fire Walls without being hit. Also, if the mage casting the Fire Wall is incapacitated (Stunned, Frozen, Stone Cursed), the Fire Wall will not process attacks.
- Characters of the Undead property are neither blocked nor pushed back by Fire Wall. They may pass through any Fire Wall cell before it has delivered all its hits. Quagmire may be used to slow down fast-moving Undead property enemies so that more hits are inflicted.
- Boss-flagged monsters, including MVP's and Owl Barons/Owl Dukes, are not pushed back by Fire Wall. However, they must use all hits in a Fire Wall cell before they can proceed.
- Fire Walls are aligned such that they are generally perpendicular to a line formed by the caster and the cast point, with the center cell being on the cast point.
- Fire Walls with the caster's position as the cast point are aligned north-south on the map.
- Stationary/immobile enemies, when hit with a Fire Wall, will generally be pushed south by the Fire Wall.