|Flying Side Kick|
On iRO, this skill is simplified as Flying Kick.
- Flying Side Kick can also be used while in the Break Fall status. If used then, it will automatically attack the enemy who caused the Break Fall status and damage will increase based on the user's Base Level.
- Flying Side Kick's damage is greatly increased when performed in Running.
- It can dispel positive statuses bestowed by Soul Linker's Ka Skills and Spirit statuses bestowed by Soul Linkers or the benefits of skills granted by the aforementioned Spirit statuses.
- The dispelling effect works even if the attack misses the target.
- Stalkers can become immune to the dispelling effects of the kick by casting Preserve.
- Soul Linkers are also innately immune to the dispelling effects.
- Soul Linkers cannot use this skill.
- Berserk Potions are dispelled by Flying Side Kick (but not Concentration/Awakening Potions).
- Patch (2012 Oct. 10)
- You can no longer use Flying Side Kick on targets on impassible cells.