|The Guild Archives Project seeks to document guilds on official servers and their origins.
The Guild Archives
Please note these distinct rules when submitting a guild to the archives and fleshing out the information of other guilds:
- Only guilds that were actually made in-game can qualify to be in the archives. Fake guilds that were never formed are not to be added. Guilds with obscene and offensive names are not to be added as well, since that violates the terms of service.
- Only guilds that are established in both RO and RO2 may have 2 servers of origin. Since guilds cannot be founded on two servers in the same game at the same time, every guild entry can only have one server of origin per game.
- Make sure guild names that have special characters include those special characters in their entry. Plenty of guildleaders want the same words for their guild so special characters must be included in order to distinguish guilds with the same name. Please make use of the nowiki script to preserve special characters.
- Guilds formed for the purpose of expanding guildmember slots are to be listed under the same entry. Their corresponding guild emblems should also be in the same entry as well.
- Extraneous guilds formed later for different purposes should be listed under different guild entries. An example of this is the PVM guild Otterly which later formed the Filirs guild for WoE purposes, even though both guilds are run by the same guildleaders.
- Each guild can only have one year, one month, and one day for their foundation date. Unless a guild was disbanded and refounded every year, guilds should only have ONE foundation date documented in their entries.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please post in either the iRO and iRO2 threads in the WarpPortal forums or post right here in this thread.
Resident Lorekeeper of Ragnarök