Get Rid of Buwaya
|Get Rid of Buwaya|
The entrance to the cave.
Get Rid of Buwaya is a dungeon instance that takes players into the lair of the beast known as Buwaya.
Maps[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Time Limit: none
At the entrance, speak with the Guard to create an instance for your party. After the instance has been set, enter the cave.
- You do not need to start any quests to be able to enter Buwaya Instance.
Look around the cave for the real Buwaya. There are also fake Buwaya's that look and are named just like the real MVP, but they are a lot weaker and die fast. If you come close to a fake one, you will be warped into its treasure box and poisoned. You also seem to get warped there randomly by chance. Speak to the Kidnapped Woman to spawn two Buwaya's Weaknesses that must be defeated within a a short time period to leave the box. These are plant type, meaning they only take one damage per hit. Once both are defeated, a portal appears at the top of the map that warps you back into the cave.
- Right after you got warped inside the box, you will get Poisoned. Speak with the Lady and ask her how can you get out. She hides from the room. The timer will start and 2 Buwaya's Weakness will appear at the top edge of the room. You need to kill it before the old lady re-appears or you will have to repeat killing it. Once you get rid of the 2 Weakness, they each have 20 HP, a portal will open.
- Speaking to the old man inside the box will give you ATK & MATK buffs.
- Because of the method used to warp players into the box, dead players are not warped. There is a good probability that players in Hiding will also not be warped.
Find the real Buwaya and get some hits off before the cycle repeats.
- Note: This portion can be extremely frustrating. The plants in the cave cast Agi Down at all times and there is little time to find and attack the real Buwaya.