Hallucination causes the screen to go wavy and you see crazy numbers for all damage that is processed around you, but they are all fake. Even other players see those numbers from you. The wavy screen effect will cause severe local-machine lag on many newer computers (less than 1 fps), making it difficult to move or use skills or items.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
The following abilities inflict Hallucination:
- [Hallucination] - An NPC-exclusive skill that inflicts Hallucination.
Cure[edit | edit source]
Hallucination can be cured through the following methods:
- Panacea, Royal Jelly.
- Typing "/effect" will disable the "wavy" rendering effect, but damage will still be displayed as random numbers.
- Battle Chant instantly removes all buffs and status effects from the Paladin who uses it, including Hallucination.
- One of Battle Chant's random effects removes all abnormal status effects from party members, including Hallucination.
- One of Battle Chant's random effects grants 60 seconds of immunity to all status effects to party members, including Hallucination.
- Dispel removes this ailment.
- Mercenary's skill Mental Cure can undo the effect.
- Royal Guard's King's Grace can remove the effect.
Prevention[edit | edit source]
The following lists ways that Hallucination can be prevented:
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2012 Jun. 27)
- In-game Hallucination effect has been changed from a wavy effect to a flipped-screen effect.