|This article is a stub. You can help Ragnarok Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Ragnarok Wiki by .
|Illusion of Vampire|
Illusion of Vampire is a dungeon instance that takes players into the past of Geffen.
- RO IllusionOfVampireMap1.jpg
Time Limit: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- You can not reenter this instance if you happen to exit this instance before the instance done (e.g. disconnected, died then respawn). It is suggested to bring Token of Siegfried in case you die on the middle of the instance. If you get disconnected at anytime after entering the dungeon, you will be unable to re-enter the instance until the cool down has expired.
No data yet.
- Patch (2018 Feb. 07)
- Added card illustrations to Illusion of Moonlight, Vampire, Frozen, and Abyss.
- Patch (2017 Nov. 22)
- Illusion 4-level weapon is added to the respective set options with various Illusion equipment.
- Patch (2017 Feb. 08)
- Illusion of Vampire boss summoning conditions are alleviated.
- Patch (2017 Jan. 25)
- Added Illusion of Vampire instance. NPC is located in Geffen.