|Job Class||Royal Guard|
|Cooldown||110 - 10 * Skill Lv. Seconds|
|Requirements||Reflect Damage Lv. 5|
King's Grace Bestow royal blessings to the caster and allies around the caster to recover HP and protect against status effects and damage.
- If used in a PVP or Siege area, only affects the caster and party members, and all targets under the skill's protection will be unable to take any actions for the skill's duration.
- Removes the following statuses: Poison, Blind, Frozen, Stone Curse, Stun, Sleep, Bleeding, Curse, Chaos, Hallucination, Silence, Burning, Crystallization, Freezing, Deep Sleep, Fear, Howling.
- Patch (2014 Apr. 23)
- Royal Guard skill [King's Grace] can be used for dead characters will be corrected.
- Royal Guard Skill [King's Grace] is modified to protect the characters caught in White Imprison.
- Royal Guard skill [King's Grace] always targets himself and party.
- Patch (2014 Apr. 02)
- The Royal Guard skill [King's Grace] can not protect more than a certain status is fixed.