Level 3 Cookbook
|Level 3 Cookbook|
The book's info window.
|Effects||Allows the crafting of Level 3 food items.|
|Cost to buy||--|
|Cost to sell||500 Zeny|
Level 3 Recipes
"Enjoy the recipes of this bestseller among housewives and culinary adepts. Have fun!"
In-Game Text[edit | edit source]
-A bestseller among Rune-Midgarts housewives! Don't miss this chance to become a master of cooking!-
Also a bestseller among family men. Let your wife rest during the weekends. This book teaches you how to cook Level 3 recipes easily!
Bomber Steak: The explosive, spicy taste will definitely stimulate your appetite!
- Tenderize the Meat by pounding the Meat with the back of a Mace.
- Grind well-dried Green Herbs and Red Chiles.
- Marinate the tenderized Meat in the mixture of Green Herbs and Red Chile.
- Heat the Old Frying Pan over medium heat and then add oil and butter.
- Sprinkle a little salt on the Meat just before cooking.
- Start cooking the Meat in the frying pan on one side.
- When one side is well-cooked, sprinkle a little more salt and then turn it over.
- Cook the other side of the Meat until it is crisp and dark brown.
- Place the steak on a plate, garnish with 3 or 4 Green Herb leaves, and then serve with Spicy Sauce.
Honey Herbal Tea: An aromatic tea that leaves behind a refreshing minty breath!
Dried herbs are usually used to brew herbal tea, but fresh herbs are unusually used in this recipe. Herbs are 90% moisture, so you'll need to use 3 to 4 times more fresh herbs than dried herbs for fuller flavor. If you don't used enough herbs, you can substitute a portion of them with more Yellow Spice.
- Place the herbs into the teapot, pour hot water, and then close the lid.
- Infuse the tea for 4 to 5 minutes, especially since you're using fresh herbs. If you're substituting dried herbs, brew for 3 minutes.
- Add Yellow Spice and Honey to taste and enjoy.
Fruit Mix: Enjoy a crunchy texture of sweet, fresh fruit!
- Rinse Apples, Oranges, and Strawberries.
- Skin Apples, Oranges, and Bananas, and cut them into bite-size pieces. Slice the Strawberries in halves.
- Place the Apples and Oranges into a long glass and add the Bananas and Strawberries on top of the Apples and Oranges. This is merely a serving suggestion; you can mix the fruit as you please.
- Serve the mixed fruit with Yellow Spice sprinkled on top.
Tentacle Cheese Gratin: Enjoy the rich taste of gratin made with cheese and smooth Tentacles.
- Rinse and skin Yams. Chop the Yams into large squares.
- Rinse Tentacles and cut them into 3 to 4-cm lengthwise pieces.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add oil to the pan and fry the Tentacles.
- Add salt and pepper while frying.
- Spread butter in a gratin bowl and add the fried Tentacles and cut Yams.
- Spread the Sweet Sauce and Cheese on top of the Tentacles and Yams.
- Broil in the oven for 10 minutes.
Clam Soup: Forget bland taste soup. Now is the time to enjoy a bowl of uniquely sweet Clam Soup!
- Rub and clean Conches under cold water.
- Steam the Conches and remove intestines. Slice the cooked Conch flesh into large squares.
- Add water and the Conch flesh to a pot and start boiling.
- Skim off bubbles from the broth while boiling and filter the broth after it is boiled.
- Pour the filtered broth into a pot and add the Clam Flesh and Conch flesh.
- Boil the soup and add Honey and Sweet Sauce.
Fried Sweet Potato: Cooked and honeyed potato that is soft on the inside and crunchy on the outside!
- Clean and rinse Potatoes and Yams. Cut them into bite-size pieces with the skin intact. The Sweet Potato is for relieving your hunger before the dish is done, so eat it while you cook.
- Prepare a large pot and pour enough oil to dip the Potatoes and Yams. Heat the oil.
- When the oil starts bubbling, add the Potatoes and Yams and fry them until the skin is crisp and golden brown.
- Bring the fried Potatoes and Yams out of the oil and place them in a strainer to remove excess oil.
- Add 1 TS of cooking oil and 1 Yellow Sauce to a pan. Mix the oil and sauce together.
- Add the fried Potatoes and Yams to the pan and boil them down until the sauce and oil mixture is sticky.
- Serve the cooked Potatoes and Yams on a plate with black sesame seeds sprinkled on top.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Level 1 Cookbook
- Level 2 Cookbook
- Level 4 Cookbook
- Level 5 Cookbook
- Level 6 Cookbook
- Level 7 Cookbook
- Level 8 Cookbook
- Level 9 Cookbook
- Level 10 Cookbook