The Magic Gear is a special "mount" that only Mechanics can operate and maintain. Mechanics that are equipped in this mobile suit move slowly and cannot be affected by direct healing magic such as Heal (Sanctuary is an exception). While in the suit, Mechanics are unable to use their Merchant, Blacksmith, and Whitesmith skills; they are limited to their own skills. When the Magic Gear takes on too much damage, it can Overheat and Mechanics must use Emergency Cool to prevent their HP from lessening.
On iRO, this "mount" is localized as MadoGear.
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2019 Nov. 20)
- New Magic Gear design is added.
- Patch (2018 Jan. 24)
- When an NPC is casting a 'Decrease AGI' skill, the effect of applying the effect to the target of the Magic Gear will be corrected.
- Patch (2018 Jan. 10)
- The movement speed of Magic Gear is fixed so that it can not be affected by skills or items.
- Patch (2017 Aug. 30)
- The Magic Gear is changed so that the auto spell does not fire during Magic Gear riding.
- Patch (2017 Apr. 05)
- The Magic Gear function is improved.