The vast city of Prontera.
|Rulers||King Tristan Gaebolg III|
|Faiths||Church of Odin (Age of Gods)|
Odin Orthodoxy (Age of Man)
Prontera (Korean: 프론테라) is the capital of the kingdom of Rune-Midgarts. Many people live actively in this city. The Prontera Church and the King`s Chivalry are also based here. (Many of those who wish to become Knights, Crusaders, and Priests gather here with their dreams.) Through the orders of King Tristan Gaebolg III, new Swordsmen are being trained to become a member of the Chivalry.
The center fountain has become a free market, as ordered by the King, with vendors and all different types of shoppers buying and selling items. On the side note, King Tristan Gaebolg III allowed the public to visit the castle, but because he is very busy, you will not be able to see him in the royal chamber.
Prontera is a vast metropolis that spans over a giant hill in the mainland. Within its midst lies the Garibard town square and high above the town looms the Prontera castle.
In the southeastern portion of town lies the tavern, but due to King Tristan's decree that Rune-Midgarts be dry, no alcohol is served there. However, someone in the tavern will take you to a tavern that's not so dry if you know who to talk to.
Points of Interest
- Prontera Culverts
- Prontera Chivalry
- Prontera Sanctuary
- Poring Village
- Labyrinth Forest
- St. Capitolina Abbey
- Fallen Fortress
Age of Gods
Prontera is later attacked by the valkyrie Himmelmez and her partner Bijou in order to procure the Heart of Ymir that lay underneath the castle. Chaos and the others manage to defeat Himmelmez and Bijou, but lost the Heart of Ymir to Sarah. Some time after Himmelmez's attack, Prontera has been rebuilt from the damage of the attack. In its reconstruction, the city became more rectangular and a tribute to Odin was made in the form of a statue and fountain in the middle of the city.
Age of Man
When the Day of Despair occurred, it caused great devastation to the city. In the years to come, Prontera was rebuilt to become a completely different city than it was before. Odin's fountain was reconstructed, although the area around it is much different from the earlier years of the Age of Man.
- King Tristan Gaebolg III
Ragnarok Online II
- Acolyte Job Change
- Knight Job Change
- Priest Job Change
- Crusader Job Change
- Prontera Culverts Entry
- Juice Maker
- Curse of Gaebolg
- Message Delivery
- Onward to the Other World
- Z Gang Wanted
- Cat Hand New World Access
Ragnarok Online II
- Report Delivery
- A Traveler's Guide to Mjolnir Mountains
- Graham Circus
- To the South Plains
- Distress of the Guards
- Distress of the Guards (2)
- Too Sleepy
- Guard Name Tag
- Bouquet Material
- Find the Job Change NPC!
- Merchant of Alberta (Knight job change quest)
- Warrior of the Knights (Warrior job change quest)
- The Return (Assassin job change quest)
- Night Watcher Rokponmatz (Rogue job change quest)
- Help from a Holy One (Priest job change quest)
- Pei's Errand (Monk job change quest)
- The Busy Girl (Ranger job change quest)
- Suspicious Rumors (Beastmaster job change quest)
- Do You Want to Be a Sorcerer? (Sorcerer job change quest)
- Enraged Lucy (Wizard job change quest)
- Guardian Demeter - Covenant
- Guardian Hohenheim - Covenant
- Guardian Vulcan - Covenant
- Guardian Beriel - Covenant
- iRO Town Map 2005 Mar.
- Patch (2018 Sept. 12)
- The statue depicting the first to get the Level 185 Achievement for the level expansion event is implemented in Prontera's phase channels.
- Patch (2018 Jul. 18)
- A phase channel is added to Prontera.
- Patch (2015 Dec. 09)
- On Christmas, Prontera and Hugel have been renewed.
- Episode 16 (2015 Feb. 25)
- Prontera city is newly renovated.
- Patch (2012 March 28)
- Added "Training Dummy" monsters at 5 o'clock area in Prontera.
Ragnarok Online II