Stone causes all DEF contributed by items is reduced by 50%. If HP is over 25%, you will lose 1% of your HP every 5 seconds. Increases your MDEF by 25%. Changes your elemental status as "Earth LV 1" (150% damage from Fire based attacks, 125% damage from Poison, 25% damage from Earth, 90% damage from Wind). Impossible to move, attack, pick up items, skill usage, sitting, force disconnection, and item usage.
Monsters Hard-DEF and Soft-DEF is reduced by 50% (round up).
Note: The Stone status effect is a two-stage effect. When a character is first inflicted with the Stone status, they are still able to move, and being attacked does not cancel the effect - note that during this time they can be effected by Lux Aeterna, and cannot attack or use skills but still able to use items. Once the Stone "hardens," the character is immobilized and being attacked will break the Stone curse.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
The following abilities inflict Stone:
- [Petrify Attack] - An NPC-exclusive skill that inflicts the Stone ailment by chance.
Cure[edit | edit source]
Stone can be cured through the following methods:
- Getting hit by any damaging attack or skill (physical or magical) automatically cancels the effect.
- Status Recovery and Blessing can undo the effect.
- Having high hard MDEF and LUK will reduce amount of time this ailment affects you, as well as chance of being affected.
- One of Battle Chant's random effects removes all abnormal status effects from party members, including Stone, however it can't remove the Stone from the Paladin itself since it can't cast any skill as long as he/she is in stone status.
- One of Battle Chant's random effects grants 60 seconds of immunity to all status effects to party members, including Stone.
- Dispel removes this ailment.
- Mercenary's skill Tender can undo the effect.
- Royal Guard's King's Grace can remove the effect.
Prevention[edit | edit source]
The following lists ways that Stone (debuff) can be prevented:
- Medusa Card grants immunity.
- Evil Druid Card grants elemental immunity.
- Munak Card increases resistance by 15%.
- Argos Card increases resistance by 20%.
- Gemini-S58 Card increases resistance by 30% if the user has 80 or more base VIT.
- Dark Bacilium increases resistance by 20% + 2%*upgrade.
- Diabolus Armor increases resistance by 5%.