|Cast Time||1 second|
|Requirements||Fighting Chant Lv. 5|
Taekwon Mission is only usable by Taekwons and cannot be used if the player changes into a Soul Linker or Star Gladiator. When used, the name of a monster is randomly chosen. This will be displayed and memorized. If the player kills the selected monster 100 times (does not have to be consecutive), they will be award with 1 fame point, and will be assigned a new randomly selected monster. The selected monster will never be an MVP.
- If this skill is used while the player's Target Percent is at 0% (no monster killed yet), they have a 1% chance to receive a new random target.
- The ten players on each server with the most amount of Fame points become Taekwon Rankers (no effect if the player is already a Star Gladiator or Soul Linker). Taekwon Rankers can perform an infinite combo of all kicks - Whirlwind Kick, Axe Kick, Round Kick, Counter Kick - but they must prepare the stance of at least one of said kicks and spam the hotkeys when it triggers. Also, the kicks must be alternated; performing the same kick twice in a row ends the spam. The exception to this is Flying Side Kick, which cannot be used to continue a kick combo (but can be used infinitely without stance activation, as usual).
- Level 90+ Taekwon Ranker players receive tripled Maximum HP and SP, and are able to use all of the Taekwon skills. View the Taekwon Ranker Fame List by typing "/taekwon" in-game.
- If your target is Goblin, any monster called "Goblin" will count toward the mission (All 5 "Goblin"s will count, but not Steam Goblin).
- You can get a mini boss for target (in-game skill description says you can't).