Originally posted in the WarpPortal Forums 2014 July 2
Bear with me as a write another guide for our wonderful seasonal quests. Here we go.
PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANY OVERPRICED QUEST ITEMS FROM PRICE GOUGERS. IT HELPS NO ONE.
NOTE: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO THESE PARTS IN THE SAME ORDER I DID. TO GET THE REWARD YOU MUST DO ALL PARTS.
Ralis Confirmed Bug Fixes:
I guess I'll reveal a few things from the scripting to squash "bug" rumors.
- You do not need to click on the checkpoints. Walking by them in the correct order and returning to Kipp should be sufficient.
- The checkpoints have a "range" of which they will detect you. I'm not going to say how big it is, but try to walk as close to them as possible to make sure you're not too far away.
- Fido has a low chance of accepting the Skel-bone. Once again not gonna give an exact number, but it is actually somewhat low, so some people are going to end up using 30+ bones and not having it work. It's not broken, you just have crap luck. ^_^
Source: WarpPortal Forums
Start in Comodo.
There is a family vacationing in Comodo this year, but things have gone bad for them and they all need your help to fix their vacation.
Start by talking to Mr. Brando
500z for 5 Fireworks. (30,000z total)
You can buy fireworks from the Party Supply Shop in Hugel. (VIPs can warp there from Eden)
Next up is Auntie Elmirah.
She is afraid that Megalodons will destroy her barbecue, so she asks that you hunt 30 Megalodons.
You can find the Megalodon fish one map east of Comodo, in Beach Dungeon 03
Note: While killing the Megalodons, loot the Skel Bones they drop you will need them later.
This time we are talking to Kipp.
He challenges us to a foot race. The race consists of running around the volcano in Comodo and hitting 3 checkpoints.
Checkpoints are in the following spots and the following order.
- Even though it is Check Point 3, as of 7/2 the text is wrong.
- If you race by the checkpoints too fast, Kipp will accuse you of cheating and you will have to start again.
- Only one person can be near the stone at a time, so only one person can get the checkpoint if there are more then one person by it.
- Currently, people are griefing this part of the quest by leaving a chat open by the checkpoint. If you cannot get the checkpoint to register, look for the person holding up the line and send a ticket in with screenshots/Replays.
- Please send tickets here: WarpPortal Support
Up next is Grandma Vira. She in her old age forgot the supplies to make the food. She asks us to fetch her
NOTE: BROKEN QUEST MECHANIC 7/2
|As of 8pm EST 7/2 Grandma does NOT take the items from your inventory, and they can be used again later.|
Next up is Grandpa Winston.
Sadly, dear old grandpa has lost his teeth at the casino while gambling. He asks us to go get them for him.
Make your way to the Comodo Casino and head up to the 2nd floor. In the south eastern corner of the room, there is a poker table. Look under them to find Grandpas missing teeth.
Next up on the family list is Fido the family pooch.
Fido is getting irritated, so we better get him some [Image=932.png]] Skel bones to chew on.
- Note: Skel-Bones can be bought from venders in Prontera or dropped from a variety of monsters.
- Note: The amount of Skel Bones needed varies person to person, for me it was 16 bones.
Now it is time for Brando Jr. to need some help.
As a child, there is nothing more Brando Jr. Loves in this world than [Image:529.png]] Candy. He asks us to bring him 10 pc.
You can buy candy from vendors in Prontera, or a variety of monsters drop it.
|Welcome to the CANDY SHOP (4th of July Quest)|
I personally used Kafra Voting Staff to teleport to Toy Factory and farmed my candy.
Well now it is time to deal with Uncle Fitzgerald. You know that one drunk uncle that no one likes, but all tolerates because he is family? Yeah good times.
Well Uncle Fitz here is sober. We need to change this. Get him some Alcohol ASAP.
Buy it from vendors, or get one from a monster.
If we travel Umbala via Kafra (3000z),then one map south you can find Stone Shooters which drop them.
You can also get the Logs from vendors too.
Last, but certainly not least is (cousin) Cherice.
Cherice is after a rare book, The Poetic Edda.
Head out to Juno/Yuno after getting the quest.
Once in Juno head to the Library.
Upon Entering talk to the librarian. Tell him what you are looking for then head up one map then immediately left.
- Note: Not needed to complete the quest, but still adds novelty.
In this room the book is on top of a shelf.
- VIP: 1,500,000 Base & Job
- NON VIP: ?
Once you have done all 10 parts, talk to Ms. Brando again. She will reward you with a Community Created Headgears Box.
Class Specific Hats:
All people who submitted class photos, thank you for I am lazy.
Goryduck - Thanks for the starter. I appreciate it. Go +1 his post.
Silver - For proofreading my illiterate ass.
You! For reading. Go +1 the thread :P