|This article is a stub. You can help Ragnarok Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Ragnarok Wiki by .
A terrifying dungeon of torture.
Maps[edit | edit source]
- RO WolfchevsLaboratoryMap1.jpg
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Random biolab MVP
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Time Limit: none
- The party leader must speak to Wolfchev outside of his laboratory in Human Experimentation Laboratory B4 (lhz_dun04 151/276) to create the instance. Use the Laboratory Entrance beside Wolfchev to enter the laboratory.
- Inside the laboratory, a wave of strong Desert Wolves will spawn in the room and must be killed to advance.
- Once the Desert Wolves are defeated, the party leader must inspect the Manual Sheet on the ground (1@lhz 39/168) and turn the valve it mentions in the correct combination it tells the leader. After entering the correct combination, the door to the next room will open.
- In the second room, a new wave of Desert Wolves will spawn around the room, along with a mob of Baby Desert Wolves from one of the pipes in the edges of the room. When all the mobs in the second room are dead, a portal to the next room will open in the north.
- In the second room there appears to be a random valve that overheats and can be opened. Opening the valve doesn't seem to have any purpose on iRO.
- In the third room, a mob of Desert Wolves and Baby Desert Wolves will spawn in the top center of the room. Once killed, the party may enter the final room.
- In the fourth and final room, the instance's boss is 1 of 13 Biolab MVPs. Which MVP will spawn is randomly chosen, and will spawn outside of it's corresponding test tube.
- After the MVP is defeated, the party can speak to Wolfchev in the top center of the room (1@lhz 137/156) to leave the instance.
- Players who have completed their 13 kill count quests from Serious Rumor will receive an item reward upon speaking to Wolfchev.
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2015 Dec. 23)
- The nightmare dungeon Regenschirm Laboratory 5th floor is updated. Instance-exclusive headgears can be enchanted with powerful new effects.